Plan for when I get home:
1. Keep applying for jobs and hopefully get one
2. Huge wardrobe clearout and ebay fest
3. Apply to next years GBBO
4. Actually bake some cakes and stuff
5. Finish my christmas list that mum has requested 4 times…
6. Go running
7. Continue to go running with a goal of comfortably running 8-10 miles by Christmas
8. Quit smoking. Which consists of me just never buying cigarettes to smoke.
Ok I think thats everything.
#getting my life sorted
#I CAN DO THIS
I got a marriage proposal tonight from an apparently 22 year old turkish waiter named Ismail (he looked about 18…)
Don’t get me wrong, he was cute as a button, gave me a paper flower and everything, but I somehow just don’t quite me myself with him for the rest of my life
On the plus side the restaurants food was delishhhhhh
When I get home from this holiday, I’m replacing smoking with running. Why do I even take up such bad habits…